(1) The bulk e-mail service is used for distributing University-related information that should be endorsed by the department. Requests from individuals will not be entertained.
(2) Though the bulk e-mail service is provided by Computer Centre , the message is sent out on behalf of the requesting departments and offices which will be fully responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of the content.
(3) It is advisable that any non-English bulk e-mail message should be accompanied by the corresponding English version of the message.
(4) The e-mail message must be in plain text format, provide an informative subject heading and must not exceed 2500 characters.
(5) Each department is allowed to submit only one request for bulk e-mail each day.
(6) Bulk e-mail requests must be submitted to the system before 4:00p.m. on Monday to Friday and before 11:30a.m. on Saturday for processing by Computer Centre so that they can be sent out in the early morning of the following day.
(7) Computer Centre reserves the right to reject
any bulk e-mail request based on system capacity or other reasons.
For further information or queries, please contact the undersigned.
Lui Tun Yee
Tel: 2857 8633