Prevention against Swine Influenza in PC Laboratories of Computer Centre
In view of the recent outbreak of Swine Influenza in Mexico and other countries, we would like to remind users of the following precautionary measures when using the PC laboratories:
- Wear a mask when symptoms of respiratory tract infection or fever develops. Seek medical advice promptly.
- Keep hands clean and wash hands properly.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- No spitting. Dispose sputum or secretions wrapped in tissue paper into rubbish bins with lids and wash hands afterwards.
- Refrain from going to the PC laboratories if develop symptoms of influenza.
Meanwhile, Computer Centre will step up the cleaning in the PC laboratories for a better prevention against the disease.
You can refer to the University web site at http://www.hku.hk/pandemicflu for further information related to Swine Influenza.