- Why I can't login the HKU Portal?
- I cannot access HKU Portal on my iPad/iPhone. Why?
- I encounter Error 404 when I login HKU Portal. What should I do?
- Mark sure you login HKU Portal via the login page https://hkuportal.hku.hk
- Make sure you are using the correct HKU Portal UID and PIN.
- Check whether the pop-up blocker is turned off for your browser.
- Make sure you are a current HKU member and your account is not expired due to completion of study or termination of employment.
- HKU Portal is not available to graduates.
Turn on your iPad/iPhone and go to "Settings" > "Safari":
Block Cookies has to be either "From third parties and advertisers" or "Never". Then choose "Advanced".
In case you encounter this problem, please try the following workaround:
For iPhone users
- Open Safari and tap the new page button.
- Tap Private and +.
- Type https://hkuportal.hku.hk.
- Tap AA and Request Desktop Website. Login HKU Portal.
For Mac users
- Open Safari, click Clear History and Website Data.
- Select clear all history and click Clear History.