You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - Simultaneous Ring
- What will happen if no one answers a call with the Simultaneous Ring feature turned on?
- I have voicemail enabled but when Simultaneous Ring is turned on and no one answer a call, the call ended up to my mobile phone’s voicemail instead of the University’s voicemail system.
- I have enabled Simultaneous Ring on my IP phone. What will happen if my mobile phone is turned off or not reachable?
- What will happen if I reject a call from IP phone Simultaneous Ring?
- What will happen if I am travelling overseas with Simultaneous Ring turned on?
- How to turn off the Simultaneous Ring of my IP phone if I am not in office?
- Can I forward my mobile phone number to another phone number so that it can receive call from IP phone Simultaneous Ring?
- My mobile phone always shows 3917 2111 when receiving external calls from Simultaneous Ring.
- Does Simultaneous Ring still work if my IP phone is offline after I enable mobile connect?