You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - Teams and Channels
- What are “teams” and “channels” under MS Teams? How to create them?
- What is the difference between different types of teams?
- Can we edit a document together in a 5-people meeting at the same time?
- Is there a size limit when sharing files using MS Teams?
- Can an owner of a team add external guests (i.e. non-HKU members) into teams and channels?
- What is the restoration period after a channel is deleted?
- Can we create email group for students via CF158 for adding them into Teams?
- How can I change the profile picture of my team?
- I am a student and a teacher added me to his team. I cannot see this team after I login to MS Teams. Why?
- How to add or remove people from a team?
- Can I remove a team?
- Can I remove a channel?
- I accidentally removed a channel. Can I restore the channel?
- I am a student. Can I add a staff member into to my team?
- I am a student and I have added a staff member into my team. However, it seems the staff member is unable to receive my team’s message. Why?