You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - in-meeting controls
- How can the host control only the invited people can join a meeting?
- Can any participant in a meeting do the recording?
- Are there any hardware requirements for using the background effects?
- What are languages MS Teams supports for the live captions?
- Can participants rename themselves after joining a meeting?
- How can I turn off the chat notifications during a meeting?
- Will I see the chat messages if I mute the notification and unmute it later?
- Can I have private chat with the meeting host or a participant during a meeting?
- Can MS Teams disallow attendees from unmuting themselves?
- How to hide the tool bar from the screen?
- Can MS Teams support the use of multiple cameras?
- Can a PowerPoint file and the whiteboard be shown at the same time?
- How to allow participants to share screen during a meeting?
- Where can I find the meeting recordings?
- Can the recordings be edited?
- How to set permission access for the recordings of MS Team meetings?
- I can only see the videos of 4 participants in a meeting. How can I see the videos of others?