You are here

I am a visitor to HKU and staying in a residence hall. How can I use the hall network?

Contact your hall manager on this matter. Hall managers can register the network cards for the visitors in the HKU Portal.

For a visitor who is not staying in an HKU residence hall, contact administrator of your host department to register the network card for you.

Service Category: