You are here

I cannot access the department or Faculty website under the “MyDepartment” / “MyFaculty” tab in HKU Portal.

If your department/Faculty web site (departmental web site for short) under "MyDepartment" tab (Figure (a) for staff) or "MyFaculty" tab (Figure (b) for students) cannot be displayed, please click the link "click to display the website in a new window" within the tab and the departmental web site will be displayed in a new browser tab. In addition, please make sure you have disabled your browser pop-up blocker to allow the website to be displayable in a new browser tab. 

Figure (a): “MyDepartment” tab

"MyDepartment” tab

Figure (b): “MyFaculty” tab

“MyFaculty” tab

Service Category: