You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - eNotices System
- What is the size limit of an upload file?
- What is the size limit of the total uploaded files?
- What are the supported upload file types?
- Is there a limit on the number of words in a notice?
- Can a submitter also be an approver?
- Is it possible for my department to divide the submitters or approvers into small groups to handle the submit or approve process?
- Is there any limit on the number of notices post per day?
- What are the changes of the Bulk Email System after the launch of the eNotices System?
- What is the cut-off time for notices to be included in the daily email digest?
- Can I save a notice to view it later?
- How to save a notice to let users other than submitter/approval to preview it before submitting the notice for approval?
- Does eNotices system have social media functions such as share or comments?
- Can I modify the abstract when creating a notice?
- Can I include URLs when creating Urgent Notice?
- Can I select the group of approvers when submitting a notice?
- How to check who is the submitter and approver of a posted notice?
- Why do I need to login HKU Portal to read some of the eNotices in HKU Daily Notice but not all?
- Which target audience should I choose to post eNotice on HKU eNotices App which do not required HKU Portal login to view?